Rules & Regulations
- Students without proper uniform will not be allowed to attend the classes.
- Latecomers will be permitted to enter the school campus with the permission of the Principal only.
- During school hours students will not be permitted to leave the campus without permission.
- Parents are requested to clear all dues within time. Students will be allowed to appear in examination only after clearance of all dues.
- The Principal may impose fine for any damage caused to the school property.
- Child can be expelled from the school if he/she shows irregular attendance, negligence of home-work, habitual lack of interest in school work, dis-obedience and disrespect towards teachers & for any other indisciplinary activity.
- Use of mobile and other expensive items in the college are strictly prohibited.
- Writing scribbling or spitting on walls or furniture is strictly prohibited. Hefty fine is imposed if any damage is caused to the college property.
- The final decision about expulsion of any student concerning his/her indisciplined behaviour will be in the hands of the management.
- Parents can meet the Principal from 10.00 a.m. to 11:00 noon for any complaint or suggestions.
Note: Parents/Guardians are requested to extend their full co-operation with the school authorities in observing the general rules & regulations and are further advised not to meet the school staff directly.