Recommendations to Parents
- Parents / Guardians are requested to extend their full cooperation to the college authorities in all the matters concerning regularity, punctuality and studies of their wards to ensure their well being.
- They should ensure that their ward must abide by the rules of college. In case of habitual late coming, irregular attendance, lack of interest in studies, repeated failure in tests and examinations and any misconduct/actions detrimental to the discipline and moral of the college, the college authority reserves & the right to expel the student from the college.
- Parents should ensure that their ward's monthly fee is deposited on time.
- Parents should check and sign the college diary regularly and note the teacher's remark.
- Parents are requested to go through the college calendar carefully and encourage their ward to participate in every activity.
- Parent-Teacher meetings are held as per schedule. Parents are required to attend the meetings along with their wards during which enquiries about the progress of the students will be readily answered.
- Parents are not allowed to meet their wards or teachers during class hours. However in case of emergency unforeseen incident they can meet their wards or teacher concerned after seeking permission from the principal.
- Parents/guardian are requested to inform the college authority of any change of address / telephone number so that the college records can be updated and they may be contacted in case of necessity/emergency.
- If parents have any grievance against any of the teacher, they are requested to meet the principal and settle the matter amicably.
- Parents can meet the Principal from 10.00 a.m. to 11:00 AM for any complaint or suggestions.
- In each academic session a school calendar will be given to the students. All the activities will be held according to the school calendar.
- Parents are advised to go through the calendar & rules mentioned in the school diary carefully for the details about the examination schedule and other activities.
Parents/Guardians are requested to extend their full co-operation with the school authorities in observing the general rules & regulations and are further advised not to meet the school staff directly.